How to manage bad WordPress clients. We discuss how to spot potentially problematic WordPress clients, manage them gracefully, and potentially let them go.
- Start by determining who you’d like your ideal clients to be.
- Confirm whether you have any current hellish clients.
- Manage problem clients effectively in the short term.
- Manage yourself – there’s no need to take extreme abuse. If an abrupt firing is necessary, do it.
- Gracefully fire clients that aren’t a good match.
Source: How to Manage Nightmare Clients (And Kiss Them Goodbye)